I came across a shop manual somewhere and I thought I saved a link but link doesn’t work. I’m trying to find it. I thiught I found it in the welcome section. I have 1948 6100 2 ton tow truck.
That is a very useful "bookmark". There are several others I have in my own bookmark list that may interest you with your truck. Let me know and I will post them here.
BTW - I did a little edit in your last reply to make the "bookmark" display as a clickable link for easier use by fellow Bolters.
Thanks for sharing!
~ Dan 1951 Chevy 3 window 3100 Follow this story in the DITY Gallery "My Grandpa Carl's Truck and How it Became Mine" 1966 Chevelle (Wife's Hot Rod) | 2013 Chevy Silverado (Current daily driver) US Army MSG Retired (1977-1998) | Com Fac Maint Lead Tech Retired (1998-2021)