The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (Hotrod Lincoln), 118 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,093
Posts1,056,474
Members48,444
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1520939 10/08/2023 12:32 PM
Joined: Sep 2023
Posts: 22
P
'Bolter
'Bolter
P Offline
Joined: Sep 2023
Posts: 22
I came across a shop manual somewhere and I thought I saved a link but link doesn’t work. I’m trying to find it. I thiught I found it in the welcome section.
I have 1948 6100 2 ton tow truck.

Joined: Sep 2023
Posts: 22
P
'Bolter
'Bolter
P Offline
Joined: Sep 2023
Posts: 22
I found a bookmark I made. Chevy.oldcarmanualproject.com.

Last edited by Gdads51; 10/08/2023 12:58 PM. Reason: fixed bookmark to display a clickable link
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,964
Gearhead, Stovebolt Tech and Parts Tracker, Mod for Swap Meet and GTT
Gearhead, Stovebolt Tech and Parts Tracker, Mod for Swap Meet and GTT
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,964
Ppacker,

That is a very useful "bookmark". There are several others I have in my own bookmark list that may interest you with your truck. Let me know and I will post them here.

BTW - I did a little edit in your last reply to make the "bookmark" display as a clickable link for easier use by fellow Bolters.

Thanks for sharing! thumbs_up
Attachments
Kilroy-Was-Here.png (62.04 KB, 87 downloads)



~ Dan
1951 Chevy 3 window 3100
Follow this story in the DITY Gallery
"My Grandpa Carl's Truck and How it Became Mine"
1966 Chevelle (Wife's Hot Rod) | 2013 Chevy Silverado (Current daily driver)
US Army MSG Retired (1977-1998) | Com Fac Maint Lead Tech Retired (1998-2021)

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0