| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (GRNHydra),
161
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,182 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2023 Posts: 118 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2023 Posts: 118 | Hey everyone Looking to borrow locally a herband no.188 brake spring plier. I'm located in Chesapeake Va 23321. I will return it after brake job is complete. If you don't believe me send it and I'll prove I'm trustworthy. Jim
1950 chevy shortbed 3100, 216 with a 3 on the tree.
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 | For less than 30 bucks, you can get a whole set on Amazon delivered free! And you can keep them.
Don 1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | | | | Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 5,878 Gearhead, Stovebolt Tech and Parts Tracker, Mod for Swap Meet and GTT | | Gearhead, Stovebolt Tech and Parts Tracker, Mod for Swap Meet and GTT Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 5,878 | Don, The Herbrand #188 brake spring pliers (for Huck brakes - see pic in link below) isn't found in any of the brake tool sets I found on Amazon. Here is a decent priced used one (not mine) that Cheapskate1229 may want to grab??? Dan
~ Dan 1951 Chevy 3 window 3100Follow this story in the DITY Gallery"My Grandpa Carl's Truck and How it Became Mine"1966 Chevelle (Wife's Hot Rod) | 2013 Chevy Silverado (Current daily driver) US Army MSG Retired (1977-1998) | Com Fac Maint Lead Tech Retired (1998-2021)
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2021 Posts: 6,805 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2021 Posts: 6,805 | For $20 you can't beat it.
1950 Chevrolet 3100 (Ol' Roy)
1939 Packard Standard Eight Coupe (The Phantom) | 1956 Cadillac Coupe de Ville (The Bismarck) | 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 coupe |1966 Ford Mustang (Little Red) | 1969 Pontiac GTO (The Dishpit) I 1979 Ford F-100 | 1976 Ford F-150 (Big Red) | 1995 Ford F-150 (Newt)
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2023 Posts: 118 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2023 Posts: 118 | Thanks, just purchased 1 off ebay from Amyandmike $29.78 Just fyi if anyone needs to borrow I ll have no problem loaning.
Last edited by Cheapskate1229; 08/22/2023 12:12 AM.
1950 chevy shortbed 3100, 216 with a 3 on the tree.
| | |
| |
| |