Not sure what I need to attach my gas pedal. What do I need ,and where do I get it? I've been trying to find it, but not sure what to look for. The attached pic is what I have of the gas pedal attachment.
Your PDF file looks like it didn't capture what you meant to???
Any chance you can just take a new picture and attach that file (not converted to a PDF)?
Dan
~ Dan 1951 Chevy 3 window 3100 Follow this story in the DITY Gallery "My Grandpa Carl's Truck and How it Became Mine" 1966 Chevelle (Wife's Hot Rod) | 2013 Chevy Silverado (Current daily driver) US Army MSG Retired (1977-1998) | Com Fac Maint Lead Tech Retired (1998-2021)
I will try tomorrow. My son sent it because I was having troubles, so I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I think the problem is, that a new floor plan was welded in eliminating the holes for the little studs.
I’ll take pictures of mine. Original floor studs and pedal. Studs and pedal are available from vendors. Do you have the pedal arm that goes through the firewall to operate the carb linkage? Sorry that the base of the studs are covered by my rubber floor mat but I think they are 1/4” x 20 thread. The underside of the pedal has 2 pocket style holes that push/pop onto the ball tip of the studs. The last picture shows the stud location (but it was taken before I refurbished the cab floor).