Click on image for the lowdown.
====
0 members (),
155
guests, and
4
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,110
Posts1,056,241
Members48,437
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 86
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 86
Not sure what I need to attach my gas pedal. What do I need ,and where do I get it? I've been trying to find it, but not sure what to look for. The attached pic is what I have of the gas pedal attachment.
Attachments