Not recommending the guy's safety procedures though. Take a look at the attached screenshot. I added a few notes in case you can't see the problems yourself.
Kevin 1951 Chevy 3100 work truck Follow this saga in Project Journal Photos 1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car) Busting rust since the mid-60's If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.
Another guy on youtube is Gibsons. He does some challenging body restoration and metal work.
1962 C10 with a 235 6cyl -- all of the drive train seems to be original. Some of this story is in the Side Lot Some people like a new truck. I liked the old ones.
klhansen Most of my denim shirts from the last 50 years have the rim burnt off on the right tail cause when I really bare down (stick welding) that,s where the fire goes. Every one of those tails wants to turn up and catch it. Blind enough now there,s not much hot pass welding going on . Do those other violations too !!