| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Ole49GMC),
109
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 627 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 627 | I sure wish I was single until I could get this home. It is about 30 miles east of Kansas City on an I-70 frontage road. I stopped to look it over on my way back from the recent KC truck show and was impressed. Has the original radio and antenna and is priced right at $2500. Seller even has a payment plan.
Hattwheels.com
I can send pictures if they are not on the site yet.
Mike Barnes 1950 GMC 1-ton pickup
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 2,549 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 2,549 | I don't worry about what the wife will say, until after I get my trucks home. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5,152 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5,152 | When I brought home number 13 my wife said maybe the yard was too full.
So number 14 is stored at someone else's house. I haven't found someone else who will let me park number 15 at their house, but I have found it...
1955 1st GMC Suburban | 1954 GMC 250 trailer puller project | 1954 GMC 250 Hydra-Matic | 1954 Chevy 3100 . 1947 Chevy COE | and more... It's true. I really don't do anything but browse the Internet looking for trouble... | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,144 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,144 | Doggone, you've got serious stoveboltitis oldsub. | | |
| |
| |