| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 187 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 187 | Greetings... My web site www.chevyc60.com is back on-line again as I have decided not to sell my trucks and continue with my dream. I had been experiencing some personal issues with my marriage that have been ironed out and all is well back at the Burgie ranch  . Sorry to have dropped out of existance for a while...but these things happen. Take care gang...and have a safe and happy July 4th holiday weekend!!! | | | | | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 581 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 581 | That's great news, Burgie. I've been visiting that blank page and have felt the loss. You had a good start on a well organized site and I missed it while you were gone. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 510 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 510 | Welcome back, Burgie.
I've thought about you quite a bit and wondered how you were doing. I'm glad to hear that things are a little smoother now. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 187 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 187 | | | |
| |
| |