The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (WICruiser, Gray_Ghost, Bill Hanlon, Nick in Manitou), 125 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,109
Posts1,056,269
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1428846 11/02/2021 12:46 AM
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 10
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 10
just dropped in to say hey. i am in upstate sc lake bowen for any of you guys familiar with upstate sc

Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,599
2
Moderator
Moderator
2 Offline
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,599
Welcome to the garage Dill.
But beware! You are near Alvin’s homestead. He will ply you with hot dogs and Pepsi until you show him that Firetruck!

Fire Bolter’s are on a level that most can only dream about!
Don


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
hey hey hey dill68, I posted a note to you in some other post but stopped in here to say hello.
....and yes, I'm familiar with Lake Bowen. Ate at Lake Bowen Fish camp Friday night!!! Lets chat sometime and the hot dogs and cold Pepsi are on me. Maybe I can drive to Ragans for dogs or Southern 500 for a BBQ lunch.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 248
P
Bolter
Bolter
P Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 248
I'm from NC, but still want to welcome you to the Southern Bolters.


“Old Blue” 1953 Chevrolet 3100
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,398
T
Crusty Old Sarge
Crusty Old Sarge
T Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,398
dill68, if you PM me your contact info I can add it to a listing I'm putting together for the Southern Bolters, no strings just a way for us to stay in touch.


~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane

Moderated by  Achipmunk, TUTS 59 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0