The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (carbking, 2-Ton, Guitplayer), 205 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,141
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1419687 08/06/2021 11:37 PM
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 5,215
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 5,215
I need to replace the cover for my truck, mine is getting pretty beat up. Not many sell covers for '37s so I am looking at '47 and up truck covers. I don't want it tight fitting. Can I assume the '47 and newer trucks are bigger than my '37 in width and length with both being standard short beds?

Joe H #1419716 08/07/2021 3:35 AM
Joined: Mar 2021
Posts: 18
H
'Bolter
'Bolter
H Offline
Joined: Mar 2021
Posts: 18
I ordered one from carcover.com for my 1945. You can put 1937 in the search field also. I got the best quality type they offered even though it is used indoors. It does fit pretty sloppy which I like also.


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0