| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
117
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,215 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,215 | I need to replace the cover for my truck, mine is getting pretty beat up. Not many sell covers for '37s so I am looking at '47 and up truck covers. I don't want it tight fitting. Can I assume the '47 and newer trucks are bigger than my '37 in width and length with both being standard short beds? | | |
| |
| |