Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 843 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 843 | Jamboree sounding more like a banquet hope you all have a good time wish you all safe travels Don remember to tell Vicky what goes on tour stays on tour
57 3200 pickup 265 V8 with service tray
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Craig, i have two big packs of Drum Sticks in the freezer. I may just bring them along too. I can't eat that many!!!
.......sounds like we'll be doing more eating and telling stories than anything? See you guys soon. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2020 Posts: 35 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2020 Posts: 35 | I’ve gotten brats and burgers also with some chips and salsa. I think we should be good to go. Also bringing a grill. We’ll see some of you Thursday morning at the buttered biscuit
Last edited by 593ETow; 07/06/2021 9:59 PM. Reason: Added statement
56 210 Del Ray 68 Camaro BB 68 Mustang Convertible 68 Olds Cutlass Convertible 442 clone with 455 74 Dodge Charger with 440 swap 59 Apache 3600 dually Tow Truck
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,707 back yard wrench turner | | back yard wrench turner Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,707 | Help me understand the logistics.
The show is at the fairgrounds and the Jamboree is at Cedars of Lebanon park. I assume this takes place on Friday.
Is there a time for us getting together at the show? What time will we gather at Cedars of Lebanon park? Saturday will be at the fairgrounds during the day and then at Cedars of Lebanon in the evening? Wayne1938 1-Ton Farm TruckStovebolt Gallery Forums1989 Silverado 1996 Mustang GT convertible When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it! | | | | | Joined: Feb 2018 Posts: 395 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2018 Posts: 395 | Hmmm...I thought we were hanging out together at the show. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,707 back yard wrench turner | | back yard wrench turner Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,707 | I just watched the video from the show director.
The gates open at 11 am and will close at 5pm. There will be security on Friday night only if we want to leave a truck at the fairgrounds.
If we want to park together we should enter together.
The gates open a 11 am on Saturday and they want to be done with trophies by 4:30. Wayne1938 1-Ton Farm TruckStovebolt Gallery Forums1989 Silverado 1996 Mustang GT convertible When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it! | | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 | I'm thinking it will be a wing it event for the first time! The Senior Stovebolt Executive Committee will meet up Thursday night at Logan's Roadhouse. If you have ever been involved with any high level meetings, you know that nothing really gets decided or done. But the committee will eat good!
Don
Last edited by 2-Ton; 07/07/2021 12:24 AM.
1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 3,396 Crusty Old Sarge | | Crusty Old Sarge Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 3,396 | I have the pavilion reserved for both Friday and Saturday for our use. I figured we would meet at the Truck show and do our thing and as that wound down have our cookout at the pavilion later that afternoon / evening (5;30- 6:00ish ???)
~ Craig 1958 Viking 4400"The Book of Thor"Read the story in the DITY1960 Chevrolet C10"A Family Heirloom"Follow the story in the DITY Gallery'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting) If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Hadn't spoke to Lugnutz , or 593Tow yet, but to try make it to the Buttered Biscuit by 8am I'll have to hit I-26 about 6am. I"ll be getting on I-26 at the exit 26 marker. I'm pulling my trailer/pickup. I should make it in 1 1/2 hours but pulling the trailer will slow ole lead foot down.......maybe I need to take the 37 and pull the Silverado  Since gates open at 11 am maybe we could meet someplace close for breakfast then all that are there head to the show together = park together??? ....or as Don says, the high level meeting at Logans may resolve some things. Everyone be sure to take the your phone list with you.
Last edited by Achipmunk; 07/07/2021 1:46 AM. Reason: information
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 248 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 248 | PaPa Joe, please get both hamburger and hotdog buns. I'm thinking 20ish of each ???? Will Do. And I am bringing chips. Probably will be several of the packages of individual bags of chips.
“Old Blue” 1953 Chevrolet 3100
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2020 Posts: 35 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2020 Posts: 35 | Those of you coming up I-26 be aware of the road construction on the Interstate. They are widening both sides starting 12 to 15 miles south of Ashville. Lanes are narrow and some swapping back and forth. Prays for safe traveling for all of us.
56 210 Del Ray 68 Camaro BB 68 Mustang Convertible 68 Olds Cutlass Convertible 442 clone with 455 74 Dodge Charger with 440 swap 59 Apache 3600 dually Tow Truck
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2015 Posts: 406 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2015 Posts: 406 | To all those heading to the JAMBOREE take care and have fun , I'll remain here jealous of both the adventure of the trip and the Jamboree itself . Maybe next year .
John
good planning is no substitute for dumb luck
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2019 Posts: 4,480 AD Addict & Tinkerer | | AD Addict & Tinkerer Joined: Feb 2019 Posts: 4,480 | And make sure you take plenty of  to post here! Safe journeys my friends! 
Last edited by Phak1; 07/07/2021 1:41 PM.
Phil Moderator, The Engine Shop, Interiors and Project Journals1952 Chevrolet 3100, Three on the Tree, 4:11 torque tube Updated to: ‘59 235 w/hydraulic lifters, 12v w/alternator, HEI, PCV and Power front Disc BrakesProject JournalsStovebolt Gallery Forum | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,440 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,440 |
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,707 back yard wrench turner | | back yard wrench turner Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,707 | This darn storm won't get out of my way! We probably won't leave until 4am and drive straight through. Wayne1938 1-Ton Farm TruckStovebolt Gallery Forums1989 Silverado 1996 Mustang GT convertible When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it! | | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 | I just went through the last 5 pages of this thread. Here is the food list. As you can see, there is some duplication. Edit the list as you see fit. I’m not in charge. Haha!
Jamboree food list
Chicken Breast Filets & burgers = Tuts 59 Beef and Turkey dogs & buns = Lugnutz Bratwurst & burgers = 539ETow Clyde Cone Onion Sausages = 539ETow Potato Salad = 46 Texaco Chips & salsa = 539ETow Tortilla chips & salsa = Achipmunk Chips = Papa Joe Slaw = ???? Baked Beans = 2-Ton Buns = Papa Joe ??? Lettuce/Tomatoes/Onion = ???? Condiments = Tuts 59 ??? Drinks = BRING YOUR OWN Brownies = Just Mark Cookies = 2-Ton Drumsticks = Achipmunk | | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 | Seems like I can’t find that phone list on any of these Jamboree threads. Here it is again. Jamboree phone list
Alvin (Achipmunk) 864-680-3833 Jay (Lugnutz) 803-553-9291 Don King (2-Ton) 573-544-5595 Jerry (HRL) Cell: 615-828-6491 Home 931-732-4842 Joe Kirk (PaPa Joe) 601-513-7059 Wayne (Wayne67vert) 407-340-9009 Craig (TUTS 59) 912-617-1035 Andy (593ETow) 803-634-1078 Archie (46 Texaco) 608-346-1305 Mark (Just Mark) 810-348-8877 | | | | | Joined: Apr 2020 Posts: 35 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2020 Posts: 35 | We’re in Maggie. I-26 construction starts just north of Hendersonville now, and goes all the way to I-40
Last edited by 593ETow; 07/08/2021 2:04 AM. Reason: Correction
56 210 Del Ray 68 Camaro BB 68 Mustang Convertible 68 Olds Cutlass Convertible 442 clone with 455 74 Dodge Charger with 440 swap 59 Apache 3600 dually Tow Truck
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2018 Posts: 395 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2018 Posts: 395 | I'd be up for meeting Friday morning. I'll be coming from Crossville. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 3,396 Crusty Old Sarge | | Crusty Old Sarge Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 3,396 | We are going to get together for supper at Logan's about 6:00 this evenin
~ Craig 1958 Viking 4400"The Book of Thor"Read the story in the DITY1960 Chevrolet C10"A Family Heirloom"Follow the story in the DITY Gallery'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting) If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 3,396 Crusty Old Sarge | | Crusty Old Sarge Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 3,396 | We are planning to meet for Breakfast at Shoney's (exit 338) at 9:00. We'll leave for the truck show from there.
~ Craig 1958 Viking 4400"The Book of Thor"Read the story in the DITY1960 Chevrolet C10"A Family Heirloom"Follow the story in the DITY Gallery'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting) If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane | | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,707 back yard wrench turner | | back yard wrench turner Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,707 | Finally made it from Florida. Took 14 hours with lunch, gas and pit stops. Traffic from south of Atlanta thru Chattanooga was a bear. Looking for a different route back. Wayne1938 1-Ton Farm TruckStovebolt Gallery Forums1989 Silverado 1996 Mustang GT convertible When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it! | | | | | Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 29,799 Kettle Custodian (pot stirrer) | | Kettle Custodian (pot stirrer) Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 29,799 | Wayne, I think I can help you out with your return route. See you tomorrow morning! Jerry
"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt! There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!
| | | | | Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,723 24601 | | 24601 Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,723 | Ditto to what Martin said. Pics soon or I'll have Lugnutz make all your login info magically disappear 
~ John A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult. 1949 Chevrolet 3804In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum1973 IH 1310 Dump1963 Kaiser M38A12001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley) | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 3,396 Crusty Old Sarge | | Crusty Old Sarge Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 3,396 | I just wanted to take a minute and thank all of you for you interest and participation, without the help of each one of you this event would not have happened. I especially want to thank 2 Ton (Don) and Achipmunk (Alvin) I leaned heavily on those two to get this event planned. Everyone had a big part in bringing us together and Linda and I had a great time meeting all of you.
To those of you that couldn't make the "Jamboree" we are already talking about some smaller gatherings. Wayne67vert (Wayne) has a suggestion for Thanksgiving weekend in Daytona, that will most likely be a one day event. I would love to hear ideas for others, we have a large group and could host multiple smaller events with the right planning. Again thank all of you for a great weekend, as Alvin said "Stovebolter's Rock".
~ Craig 1958 Viking 4400"The Book of Thor"Read the story in the DITY1960 Chevrolet C10"A Family Heirloom"Follow the story in the DITY Gallery'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting) If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane | | |
| |