I got this chassis for the 270, bell & trans, question is what could I ballpark expect $$ when parting out the rest? front bumper, 1 ton diff, front axle, frame, 6 each 19.5 one piece wheels. Thanks
What area of Missouri are you at? Will the wheels fit a 57 GMC one ton?
Don
Last edited by 2-Ton; 04/20/20216:06 PM.
1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck "The Flag Pole" In the Stovebolt Gallery 1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck "The Flag Pole" In the Stovebolt Gallery 1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!
On the low end, scrap value is a good starting point. Know your weight and know your local scrap market for scrap steel and you have the low end.
~ John
A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.
1949 Chevrolet 3804 In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum 1973 IH 1310 Dump 1963 Kaiser M38A1 2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie" 2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)
I am doing a 1959 3800 and I need the rear top leaf springs bump stops on the frame. Can barely see one on one picture. I need all four. Would you be willing to cut those off and sell them to me?
Sam, we do not allow buying/selling in the regular garage forums. Please take this transaction to Private Messages. You will have to make a couple more posts to unlock that privilege. The original poster has listed an email address in his profile. You can view that by clicking on his username. Go by the Welcome Center and introduce yourself. Thank you.
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
I am doing a 1959 3800 and I need the rear top leaf springs bump stops on the frame. Can barely see one on one picture. I need all four. Would you be willing to cut those off and sell them to me?
Are you talking about those rubber bump stops? They can be bought new