| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (CuzzFuzz),
83
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,423 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 158 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 158 | Hey, I was up late tonight following links and ran across this auction notice. If you scroll down, they almost hid the fact that they're selling a 52 Chevy 2 ton "Cab and Chassis." I thought I'd post it here in case anyone has any interest. Auction date is March 12, 2005 http://www.topauctions24-7.com/upl/html_salebill/28847/217_28847.html | | |
| |
| |