| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,288 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 41 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 41 | I need to replace my dust cover on my 69 C10 with a 3925505 bell housing. Will a cover for a 3733365 bell housing work? I found one of these on ebay that looks the same but not sure and seller won't communicate. If not does anybody know where I can get one?
Last edited by 5253chevyman; 02/26/2021 12:57 PM.
Chevy Pete
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Unless you have already put and ad in the Parts Wanted Forum I'd suggest doing that. A lot of us bolters make many changes so someone may just have exactly what your looking for. Just give them the correct info of what you need. | | |
| |
| |