The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (WICruiser, Gray_Ghost, Bill Hanlon, Nick in Manitou), 125 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,109
Posts1,056,269
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1396619 02/10/2021 3:58 PM
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 24
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 24
Good morning all,

I have a 49 3100 that has had it's entire wiper assembly removed so I have no idea what I need or what it is suppose to look like. I have done a few searches and have found nothing so far. I'm thinking if I can find the linkages that I need, I will go with the Newport engineering motor. Can anyone help me out with this? Pictures,schematic, parts?

Thank you
Corey


1949 chevy 3100
Scotts IFS
4-link rear
L-31 5.7l vortec
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,596
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,596
Here are some pictures for reference. The Newport mounts in the same spot but will require switch modifications and interference tweaks. The arms and most pieces are available as reproductions, that being said I would post in the Swap Meet for originals.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/advance-design_parts_co/albums/72157641244124604
Here is the complete set-up.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/advance-design_parts_co/8129370484/in/album-72157631868452754/

Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 24
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 24
Brad,

Thank you for the pictures. It does really help.


1949 chevy 3100
Scotts IFS
4-link rear
L-31 5.7l vortec

Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0