The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (39Master85, JW51), 129 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,095
Posts1,056,468
Members48,444
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1395461 02/02/2021 2:47 PM
Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 5
P
New Guy
New Guy
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 5
I don't have a truck but I do have a 51 coupe with a 1960 261 truck engine. I have been lurking around for a while so I thought I would join you. I have seen that there is a lot of knowledge here.

Pete

Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,444
Moderator - The Electrical Bay
Moderator - The Electrical Bay
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,444
Hello Pete. Welcome to the 'bolt.
When you let the information out that your vehicle is a car, the post will probably get moved to the greasy spoon. Keep your questions generic to the issues that cars and trucks share and it won't be (much) of a problem.


Another quality post.
Real Trucks Rattle
HELP! The Paranoids are after me!
Joined: Dec 2020
Posts: 49
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Dec 2020
Posts: 49
Please take this to the swap meet if you are looking for a truck.

Last edited by MJ Gor'don51; 02/03/2021 9:30 PM.

Ask a question if you need a answer!
Resting up on Mon-Fri from Sat and Sun.
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,418
J
Former Workshop Owner
Former Workshop Owner
J Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,418
Hello Pete,

Glad you found us. thumbs_up

Welcome

John


~ J Lucas
2006 GMC Envoy 4.2 I6
2023 Ram 2500/Cumins 6.7 I6
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Wife’s)
2002 Silverado 2500 Gas 6.0
1941 Chevy 1/2-Ton
1942 Chevy 1.5-Ton SWB
In the Gallery
My Flicker Photos!
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
hey Pete, welcome to the Stovebolt. Lots of us here have both car and trucks so keep looking for a truck to fill up your garage!
.....and just for the record, I have a 50 Chevy Coupe with a 261 engine. Unless my car question relates to the same thing for a truck, like the 261 engine, I ask my car questions over in the VCCA site. You may want to check it out as well. Many of us here belong to another site BUT if its truck related, this is THE go to place.

Seeing your in Va. visit often. I think we may possibly have a Stovebolt Homecoming coming up in VA. this spring around April (?)
Visit often. See you around the garage.....and I also have a question about your car and the tranny your running. However, until you make at least 4 post I can't PM you just yet.

Lots of bolters around Va. area so watch for them., see you around the garage .


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0