| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (John Dlugos, Buckeye998, Gray_Ghost, Gdads51, dt235sd, rfs56trk, BCBill, Otto Skorzeny, Dusty53),
236
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 59 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 59 | I have 2 or 3 194 chevy 2 6 cyl heads laying around the garage. I know these heads are used to hop up 292's. anybody know the casting numbers to look for? I would hate to junk them if they are the good ones. Thanks,Mike | | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,215 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,215 | Here are the four that are listed as 194 heads. They are 3788380, 3788414, 3824435, 3874883.
I don't know if any of these are any better than the other or not. The early 62-64 heads have siamesed exhaust ports. So it may be that the 65-67 heads are the better ones. Joe | | |
| |
| |