| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,258 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 60 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 60 | searching about for 2 15" 6 lug factory wheels for my 60 Apache 10. 1959 Chevy Viking 60 & WreckerIn the Stovebolt GallerySee I told you it would work. That Beaver Cleaver will do anything..... | | | | | Joined: Dec 2019 Posts: 117 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2019 Posts: 117 | As I recall the '60 GM 15" 6 lug wheels have the knobs for the hub caps in lieu of the earlier clips. I think I have four or five of that style of wheel. I'm in California so the shipping might be quite high to your location. Wm. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 60 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 60 | Do you have a photo? Usually usps isnt to bad 1959 Chevy Viking 60 & WreckerIn the Stovebolt GallerySee I told you it would work. That Beaver Cleaver will do anything..... | | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 60 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 60 | Mine has the clips for cap retainment 1959 Chevy Viking 60 & WreckerIn the Stovebolt GallerySee I told you it would work. That Beaver Cleaver will do anything..... | | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 1,456 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 1,456 | ''60 wheels had clips (3), same hub cap as '59.
BC 1960 Chevy C10 driver 261 T5 4.10 dana 44 power loc 1949 GMC 250 project in waiting 1960 C60 pasture art Retired GM dealer tech. 1980 - 2022 | | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 60 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 60 | 1959 Chevy Viking 60 & WreckerIn the Stovebolt GallerySee I told you it would work. That Beaver Cleaver will do anything..... | | |
| |
| |