The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
7 members (Peggy M, mick53, Steelonsteel, Otto Skorzeny, Robert Crandall, Charles in CA, JW51), 130 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,109
Posts1,056,267
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1380085 10/09/2020 12:44 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 60
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 60
searching about for 2 15" 6 lug factory wheels for my 60 Apache 10.


1959 Chevy Viking 60 & Wrecker
In the Stovebolt Gallery


See I told you it would work. That Beaver Cleaver will do anything.....
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 117
W
'Bolter
'Bolter
W Offline
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 117
As I recall the '60 GM 15" 6 lug wheels have the knobs for the hub caps in lieu of the earlier clips. I think I have four or five of that style of wheel.
I'm in California so the shipping might be quite high to your location. Wm.


1964 C10 with Railroad cab
60-66 Forum
1940 Chevy G506 4x4
Big Bolts
1937 GMC T14
Project Journal
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 60
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 60
Do you have a photo? Usually usps isnt to bad


1959 Chevy Viking 60 & Wrecker
In the Stovebolt Gallery


See I told you it would work. That Beaver Cleaver will do anything.....
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 60
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 60
Mine has the clips for cap retainment


1959 Chevy Viking 60 & Wrecker
In the Stovebolt Gallery


See I told you it would work. That Beaver Cleaver will do anything.....
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,456
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,456
''60 wheels had clips (3), same hub cap as '59.


BC
1960 Chevy C10 driver 261 T5 4.10 dana 44 power loc
1949 GMC 250 project in waiting
1960 C60 pasture art
Retired GM dealer tech. 1980 - 2022
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 60
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 60
Correct


1959 Chevy Viking 60 & Wrecker
In the Stovebolt Gallery


See I told you it would work. That Beaver Cleaver will do anything.....

Moderated by  Hambone, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0