| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (baldeagle),
158
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2019 Posts: 95 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2019 Posts: 95 | Looking for recommendations for seat belts for 47 one ton panel. Any recommendations on what and where to get them appreciated!
1949 Chev 3800
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | When I had my 1953 half ton panel, with original seats, I used 3 point belts from a 1987 GM pickup. Worked great. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 789 Former BMW Rider | | Former BMW Rider Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 789 | I purchased lap belts from Juliano's Hot Rod Parts. When I was looking for seat belts, I called Julianos and had quite a discussion with one of the owners. She answered all of my questions and then some. She also offered to send me color samples, which I took advantage of. Check out their installation instructions too. A quality company owned and operated by nice and knowledgeable people. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 2,313 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 2,313 | I used chev caprice rear seat belts on my pickup work great | | | | | Joined: Jul 2019 Posts: 95 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2019 Posts: 95 | Thanks to all for the information!
1949 Chev 3800
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 | In my 54 I wanted shoulder harness and I instaled 2001 Buicl lesabre seats. There are 2 styles one with console and 60-40 seating and individual seart.
Ron, The Computer Greek I love therefore I am.1954 3100 Chevy truckIn the Gallery 2017 Buick Encore See more pix1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
| | |
| |
| |