The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (John Dlugos, 1 invisible), 150 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,110
Posts1,056,241
Members48,437
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1371929 08/03/2020 4:08 PM
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 95
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 95
Looking for recommendations for seat belts for 47 one ton panel. Any recommendations on what and where to get them appreciated!


1949 Chev 3800
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
When I had my 1953 half ton panel, with original seats, I used 3 point belts from a 1987 GM pickup. Worked great.

Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 789
Former BMW Rider
Former BMW Rider
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 789
I purchased lap belts from Juliano's Hot Rod Parts.

When I was looking for seat belts, I called Julianos and had quite a discussion with one of the owners. She answered all of my questions and then some. She also offered to send me color samples, which I took advantage of. Check out their installation instructions too.

A quality company owned and operated by nice and knowledgeable people.


Andy

His: 1947 Chevrolet 3104
Hers: 2008 American Saddlebred

"I proudly Stand for the Flag and Kneel for the Cross" Unknown
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,313
K
'Bolter
'Bolter
K Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,313
I used chev caprice rear seat belts on my pickup work great


1954 Canadian GMC 9300
"The Journey"
Follow in the DITY
Rubidu8 #1372043 08/04/2020 12:51 PM
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 95
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 95
Thanks to all for the information!


1949 Chev 3800
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,095
W
'Bolter
'Bolter
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,095
In my 54 I wanted shoulder harness and I instaled 2001 Buicl lesabre seats. There are 2 styles one with console and 60-40 seating and individual seart.


Ron, The Computer Greek
I love therefore I am.
1954 3100 Chevy truck
In the Gallery
2017 Buick Encore
See more pix
1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017

Moderated by  MNSmith, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0