The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (37 GC), 89 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,114
Posts1,056,605
Members48,450
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 102
G
'Bolter
'Bolter
G Offline
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 102
I have the check-link, as shown in the attached pic, I just need the anchor that bolts to the door; mine was rusted apart.

Anyone know if these are available?

Thanks!
Attachments
Capturedoor stop.PNG (167.58 KB, 83 downloads)


1963 C20, 292 (4.8L). 4-speed.
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,983
B
Sir Searchalot
Sir Searchalot
B Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,983
Pricey You can make an exact copy pretty easily. Do you have a welder? Are you mechanically inclined?

HERE is one here in AZ, near me.


Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 102
G
'Bolter
'Bolter
G Offline
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 102
Originally Posted by bartamos
Pricey You can make an exact copy pretty easily. Do you have a welder? Are you mechanically inclined?

HERE is one here in AZ, near me.

Thanks - that helps!
I probably could make one.


1963 C20, 292 (4.8L). 4-speed.
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,983
B
Sir Searchalot
Sir Searchalot
B Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,983
I wouldn't hesitate to buy one for $7.50. I would hit the "buy now" on that ASAP.


Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,951
L
'Bolter
'Bolter
L Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,951
You might like the Jeep door check upgrade unless you are trying to stay original. Here’s a DIY I wrote. I have them on my 1965 C10.

Jeep Cherokee Door Check DIY

Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 102
G
'Bolter
'Bolter
G Offline
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 102
Originally Posted by bartamos
I wouldn't hesitate to buy one for $7.50. I would hit the "buy now" on that ASAP.
Oh Yeah - I ordered it!
$7.50 is cheap! And the shipping was only $3.50.

Last edited by GeorgeCz; 07/17/2020 8:24 PM.

1963 C20, 292 (4.8L). 4-speed.
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,983
B
Sir Searchalot
Sir Searchalot
B Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,983
thumbs_up


Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn

Moderated by  Hambone, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0