The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (Hotrod Lincoln), 74 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,135
Posts1,056,423
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#135182 08/25/2006 6:18 PM
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 96
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 96
Hi,

Wich rotors and calipers do I have to use for a disk-brake conversion kit on my chevy 1946 pickup. I would like to keep the stock wheels with 6 lugs.

Thanks

Jan from Belgium.

Ps.: Kit sold by Jim Carter etc.


Don't waste water, drink wine !

1946 Chevrolet 1/2-Ton Truck
#135183 09/06/2006 7:54 PM
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 96
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 96
Thanks !


Don't waste water, drink wine !

1946 Chevrolet 1/2-Ton Truck
#135184 09/06/2006 8:02 PM
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
pipercubjan, there is a link or teck tip somewhere on the bolt here. I just don't remember exactly where. I also read the other day where someone is, or wants to, do the same things as you. Check the Engine and Driveline forum for the past two days or do the search here on the bolt. Don't get disgusted just look around.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile

Moderated by  Fibonachu, KCMongo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0