Hello, after rebuilding the engine, 235 cui, build 1953, of my truck I have one question. Where musst I connect the hoses for the seperat oil filter? Have a look here: https://www.kripahle-online.de/unterricht/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Bild-013.jpg Which hose where fixed on the left side, which one where fixed on the right side? Ask Wolfgang
Stovebolt.com has a couple of Tech tips covering the subject. Read those and see if what you need is there.ðŸ›
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
The feed hose connects to the aft port, the same port the oil pressure gauge connects to. The return hose connects to the forward port.
Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet. The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion. Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
And for something completely different, I ran a full-flow filter on the other side of the block sending the connecting tubing out the old mechanical fuel pump location...like this:
~ Jon 1952 1/2 ton with 1959 235 | T5 with 3.07 rear end