Click on image for the lowdown.
====
9 members (55shaker , 1955 1 Series , BC59 , 3800GUY , RaNfLaS , tclederman , Otto Skorzeny , wilbur53 , FAST55 ),
156
guests, and
0
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,104
Posts1,056,201
Members48,436
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,101
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,101
Does anyone know the inside diameter of the Cowl Vent drain hose. Mine was hard and brittle and fell off. I went to order one but I hate paying $10 shipping for a piece of hose that cost $3.75. Especially when I can get it at my local auto parts store if I know the size needed. I guess I can crawl under the dash and try to get a measurement but I was hoping someone might know.
Attachments
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,252
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,252
I believe I used 5/8" heater hose for mine.
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,596
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,596
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 1,312
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 1,312
Used clear pvc tubing on mine
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 899
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 899
Just measured mine. 7/16" ID. Clear tubing as mentioned above would make bends easy. 3/8" would probably slip on ok.
Ed