The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (RoadsScholar, Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible), 197 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,108
Posts1,056,231
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1323625 08/26/2019 9:01 PM
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 95
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 95
I just bought a one ton panel and it needs tires. The back tires are 7.50-17 and the fronts are 7.00-17. I’m looking at Coker 71016 7.50-17s to replace all 4. Question 1: is original size to be 7.0 on front and 7.5 on back? Question 2: will 7.5s work on the front? Question 3: will those Coker’s fit? The fitment chart says they won’t, but I can’t see why not. Any advice is truly appreciated as I want to get this jewel on the road!


1949 Chev 3800
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,707
W
back yard wrench turner
back yard wrench turner
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,707
Rbidu8, you don't list what year your panel is. Here is the spec manual page to look it up: http://chevy.oldcarmanualproject.com/chevyresto/index.htm


Wayne
1938 1-Ton Farm Truck
Stovebolt Gallery Forums
1989 Silverado
1996 Mustang GT convertible
When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it!

Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 95
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 95
Yikes, sorry. It’s a 1947. Thanks for that information!


1949 Chev 3800

Moderated by  MNSmith, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0