| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,239 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2019 Posts: 95 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2019 Posts: 95 | I just bought a one ton panel and it needs tires. The back tires are 7.50-17 and the fronts are 7.00-17. I’m looking at Coker 71016 7.50-17s to replace all 4. Question 1: is original size to be 7.0 on front and 7.5 on back? Question 2: will 7.5s work on the front? Question 3: will those Coker’s fit? The fitment chart says they won’t, but I can’t see why not. Any advice is truly appreciated as I want to get this jewel on the road!
1949 Chev 3800
| | |
| |
| |