| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (NAPCOStormTrpr, 1955 1 Series, joe apple, klhansen, GRNHydra, DBJ71SuperCustom, dt235sd, Opelika Tom),
84
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,286 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 34 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 34 | I saw some GREAT seats in a 1957 Chevy Pickup. The guy said they came out of a 1983 Olds. The seats were bucket seats and had a built-in seat belt harness. I loved the look of them and tried them out and they felt real good. I can't find them locally and I can't find out the model of Oldsmobile that they were in. Any idea? Or does anyone have another suggestion. I don't have a lot of room in my cab, as I'm sure you all know and I don't have any place to attach a harness seat belt to the cab area. I'm trying to plan a trip on Route 66 to California and would like the protection offered by harness seat belts. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,441 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,441 | 2001 Buick LeSabre.🛠1999-2007 Chevy P/U w/integrated belts.ðŸ›
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 | What Martin said. Look at my photo buck there are interior pictures there. Also other GM cars 2001 and up. Not the best picture.
Ron, The Computer Greek I love therefore I am.1954 3100 Chevy truckIn the Gallery 2017 Buick Encore See more pix1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
| | |
| |
| |