The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (Otto Skorzeny, Southerntruck, Uncles51, wilbur53, Hotrod Lincoln, ronsway), 79 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,077
Posts1,056,280
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 34
P
'Bolter
'Bolter
P Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 34
I saw some GREAT seats in a 1957 Chevy Pickup. The guy said they came out of a 1983 Olds. The seats were bucket seats and had a built-in seat belt harness. I loved the look of them and tried them out and they felt real good. I can't find them locally and I can't find out the model of Oldsmobile that they were in. Any idea? Or does anyone have another suggestion. I don't have a lot of room in my cab, as I'm sure you all know and I don't have any place to attach a harness seat belt to the cab area. I'm trying to plan a trip on Route 66 to California and would like the protection offered by harness seat belts.

Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,441
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,441
2001 Buick LeSabre.🛠 1999-2007 Chevy P/U w/integrated belts.🛠


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,095
W
'Bolter
'Bolter
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,095
What Martin said. Look at my photo buck there are interior pictures there. Also other GM cars 2001 and up.Not the best picture.


Ron, The Computer Greek
I love therefore I am.
1954 3100 Chevy truck
In the Gallery
2017 Buick Encore
See more pix
1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017

Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0