The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
9 members (tclederman, 68ironhead, Pre '68 Dave, Jon G, 3B, GMCJammer51, DuckRancher, Peggy M, 1 invisible), 134 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,110
Posts1,056,245
Members48,437
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 11
T
New Guy
New Guy
T Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 11
Which middle brace can I use on a 1940 Chevy pickup,with Safari windshield. I have a Fulton series 800 sunvisor.

Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 257
Haunting the SBP since 2001
Haunting the SBP since 2001
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 257
Fulton made a special center sandwich & roof mounting system for that application.
Attachments
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzabu29.jpg (70.02 KB, 75 downloads)
zzzzzzzzzzzzabu22.jpg (85.9 KB, 77 downloads)
Img_6574.jpg (106.28 KB, 77 downloads)
Img_6575.jpg (96.58 KB, 74 downloads)

Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 11
T
New Guy
New Guy
T Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 11
I have seen that before, but the roof on the truck is not flat. It has a peak in the middle. I wonder if that roof bracket can be bent in the middle to accommodate for that?

Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 257
Haunting the SBP since 2001
Haunting the SBP since 2001
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 257
Fulton also offered a cowl center mount that connected to the under side of the visor & the top of the cowl.
Attachments
Img_6582.jpg (77.73 KB, 54 downloads)
fulton cowl mount.jpg (120.84 KB, 55 downloads)

Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 11
T
New Guy
New Guy
T Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 11
Do you have a roof mount Fulton bracket and a Fulton visor for sale ? I can't find a good one on flea bay. Your help appreciated.

Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 257
Haunting the SBP since 2001
Haunting the SBP since 2001
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 257
Originally Posted by thrift_master
Do you have a roof mount Fulton bracket and a Fulton visor for sale ? I can't find a good one on flea bay. Your help appreciated.

I am shocked that a moderator has not already stepped in here but...offers to buy & sell are not allowed in the general forums.

You will need to post a wanted ad in the swapmeet section or use private messages.

Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,440
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,440
Thank you M/T for helping folks obey the rules. Hopefully thrift_master will get the hint and send you a PM.


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)


Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0