Hello everyone, I'm Thomas from SC just picked up a new 37 Stovebolt and thinking to join this forum to know something about it. I'm so happy to be a part of this forum and an owner of 37.
Welcome to the Stovebolt madness. There is no cure!
Just a friendly gentle reminder, this is a dedicated TRUCK site.
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
Just a gentle suggestion. Many of the systems are similar between the cars and trucks. often even different brands of vehicles are similar. You can get valid advice, just make your questions generic. Obviously, you would need to ensure that any advice given would work for your vehicle. Did you know that GM offered a small pickup bed that slipped into the back of a Coupe?
Another quality post. Real Trucks Rattle HELP! The Paranoids are after me!
Thomas, a lot of us also belong to other web sites for our vehicle's. While you are certainly welcome here, and a lot of truck/car stuff are related, you may find the VCCA would be more in line with cars. Check them also........ and I love the 37 coupe. I'd love to have one to sit beside my 37 pickup!!! And welcome to Stovebolt.
Just a gentle suggestion. Many of the systems are similar between the cars and trucks. often even different brands of vehicles are similar. You can get valid advice, just make your questions generic. Obviously, you would need to ensure that any advice given would work for your vehicle. Did you know that GM offered a small pickup bed that slipped into the back of a Coupe?
Thomas, a lot of us also belong to other web sites for our vehicle's. While you are certainly welcome here, and a lot of truck/car stuff are related, you may find the VCCA would be more in line with cars. Check them also........ and I love the 37 coupe. I'd love to have one to sit beside my 37 pickup!!! And welcome to Stovebolt.
Thomas -- If you won't tell, we won't tell. As the Texans say, "You may not have been born here, but you got here as quick as you could."
You're wanting a truck, too. That's good enough for us!
But Alvin raises a good question, come to think of it .... Just how in the heck did we end up here, anyway? I think we're all deficient. Or maybe its just me ...
~ John
A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.
1949 Chevrolet 3804 In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum 1973 IH 1310 Dump 1963 Kaiser M38A1 2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie" 2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)
Thomas -- If you won't tell, we won't tell. As the Texans say, "You may not have been born here, but you got here as quick as you could."
You're wanting a truck, too. That's good enough for us!
But Alvin raises a good question, come to think of it .... Just how in the heck did we end up here, anyway? I think we're all deficient. Or maybe its just me ...
Hey John, thanks for continued discussion with me. I have not a lot of idea about the truck, so today I go with my friends in his truck, who's has an own vehicle, and he drives it from 12 years, and this is really great knowledge to me. The caring capability of the truck is excellent, and I pleased to see it.