| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,154 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2019 Posts: 12 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2019 Posts: 12 | I just completed the rebuild of the Rochester Carb on the 52' 3100 I picked up a couple of months ago. Mine has a 235ci motor. Used the kit from Mike's Carburetor and watched his rebuild youTube video. Easy rebuild and it now runs 100% better. I also found it was missing the idle adjustment screw.
1952 Chevy 3100 1/2 Ton
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2017 Posts: 214 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2017 Posts: 214 | Awesome. Mine was missing some parts for the accelerator and had the vacuum port blocked under the carb. After rebuild it starts and runs nicely.
1953 Canadian GMC 9314 w/ (factory) Chevy 235
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 | Ew, what you did, you mentioned the R word. 
Ron, The Computer Greek I love therefore I am.1954 3100 Chevy truckIn the Gallery 2017 Buick Encore See more pix1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 2,193 Insomniac | | Insomniac Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 2,193 | I put a kit in my carb last week. I bought the kit at the FLAPS (Bumper to Bumper); wasn't impressed with the quality of the kit. The kit was from "Hygrade". I had used a Hygrade kit before and they seem to have gone downhill. Saving a nickle here and there as directed by their accountants, I suppose.
Gord 🇨🇦 ---- 1954 1/2 ton 235 4 speed | | |
| |
| |