Click on image for the lowdown.
====
1 members (Eileen ),
271
guests, and
2
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,101
Posts1,056,181
Members48,436
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 395
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 395
A bit more shiny than I could do, but pretty sweet truck.
Attachments
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,644
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,644
Chuck 1950 Chevy 1/2 ton (all original) 1951 Chevy 1/2 ton (future streetrod) 1941 Chevy coupe 1938 Chevy coupe streetrod
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,987
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,987
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 1,969
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 1,969
Beautiful truck no doubt. But... the modern aluminum wheels detract from it, I think. I wonder if it's on a modern chassis?
Professional Novice
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 149
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 149
Absolutely gorgeous, thank you for sharing!
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 395
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 395
Not sure about the chassis but it had a grey straight 6 in it. Guys were hanging around the engine area longer than I wanted to wait for a pic. I'd guess from that it's an old chassis.
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 1,969
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 1,969
Professional Novice
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 10
New Guy
New Guy
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 10