The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Hotrod Lincoln, Guitplayer, TUTS 59, IHPWR), 185 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,108
Posts1,056,227
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
My grand daughter is in the 5th grade and tonight they had a program to honor Veterans. They said the pledge, sang the national anthem and had a video set up that played the song of each military branch. They also sang many other patriotic songs. My other, older grand daughter, went to this same school and they have always did things right......Way to go Northwest Elementary.

(I feel my grand kids are blessed to be going to school where our pledge, anthem and a few other things are still taught to our children and grandchildren.)


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 1,178
Red dot, center of chest ...
Red dot, center of chest ...
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 1,178
My granddaughter's elementary school, Denton Creek Elementary, does the same thing every year. So many schools do not these days. It's nice to have one that does.


Paul Schmehl CI 6
geek@stovebolt.com
Stovebolt Staff: Geek
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,440
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,440
Youngest grand children’s school is having their Veterans honor ceremony tomorrow (Monday) afternoon. The children pass out dog tags to all the veterans in attendance. I have several.


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Went to Middle School this morning to another grand daughters Veteran program. Those 7th and 8th graders did a fabulous job and had a great band and choir. The one sad note is that only about half put their hand over their heart for the pledge and anthem.......all I can say to this is I have made sure my children,and all my grand children, understand what it all means. Makes me proud and I even encourage them to think about military service. (can't help but wonder what the other half is taught at home?)


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 176
S
'Bolter
'Bolter
S Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 176
Absolutely nothing. Out of sight; out of mind.

Stewart


Stewart2
1955.1 3100
Both Owner and P/U have lots of miles, lots of history and need LOTS of TLC
Jack of several trades and experiences; Master of none

Moderated by  Achipmunk, John Milliman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0