The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (tclederman, Bill Hanlon, 1 invisible), 197 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,106
Posts1,056,213
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 357
S
'Bolter
'Bolter
S Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 357
Hi, On my 3600 I'm trying to install my rear hubs. Yet their colliding with emergency brake adjuster. No matter how much I adjust the emergency brakes it'll still collide. Now the rear of the hub is a sheet metal device used to guide leaks to the front of these hubs. I wonder if I can bash in the sheet metal enough to clear the adjuster. I believe I've attached a picture before I started adjusting the brakes and you can see that the first nut is just starting to thread on to the axle and I'm hitting the adjuster




Julian Carter

1970 Triumph GT6
1967 Triumph TR4A
1952 Chevy 3600
1948 MG-TC
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 357
S
'Bolter
'Bolter
S Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 357
There an't no picture Dag Gum It. I'm using a MAC and never had a clue.


Julian Carter

1970 Triumph GT6
1967 Triumph TR4A
1952 Chevy 3600
1948 MG-TC
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 357
S
'Bolter
'Bolter
S Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 357
So what I've decided to do is to remove the drip catcher from the rear of the Hub. This will only allow dripping into the emergency brake area where I can find it.


Julian Carter

1970 Triumph GT6
1967 Triumph TR4A
1952 Chevy 3600
1948 MG-TC

Moderated by  Dusty53, SWEET 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0