| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,228 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 | Here’s a short video to watch. LINKI hope you don’t mind my sense of humor. We celebrated the completion of my shop with a small party. I realize that my shop will never be “completely finished“. But I have what I need to do almost everything I need to do for the next three years. I’ll eventually install a nice compressor behind the shop and pipe in some compressed air. Had lots of food left over. It was a fun day. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,399 Camp Commandant | | Camp Commandant Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,399 | Loved the video! I felt like I was there. Barbecue and mac & cheese looked awesome. My mouth is watering Thanks for sharing. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 888 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 888 | Great job on the garage!!! I plan on doing the same thing when mine is completed. I think we started around the same time. You must have a great bunch of supporting friends. Food looked great as well!!! Enjoy your garage and friends. Good luck and have fun Dan | | | | | Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 843 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 843 | Looked good from downunder as well enjoying your new workshop
57 3200 pickup 265 V8 with service tray
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 899 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 899 | Garage party's are always "FUN".
Brian 1955.2 3100 Truck The older I get the more dangerous I am!!!!! | | | | | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 3,441 Moderator - The Electrical Bay | | Moderator - The Electrical Bay Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 3,441 | that looked like a fun time. Maybe it will provide some of us the motivation needed to clean up our shops a bit.
Another quality post. Real Trucks Rattle HELP! The Paranoids are after me!
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 1,644 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 1,644 | I really enjoyed your video! Felt like I was right there, only I was still hungry at the end! LOL
Thanks for taking time to post it for the rest of us to enjoy. I’m envious of your new “playhouse.” Sure would be nice if I had a place like that the work in. I can only imagine how much work I would get done if I did!
Chuck 1950 Chevy 1/2 ton (all original) 1951 Chevy 1/2 ton (future streetrod) 1941 Chevy coupe 1938 Chevy coupe streetrod | | |
| |
| |