The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 163 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,141
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1281209 09/23/2018 1:48 AM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,951
L
'Bolter
'Bolter
L Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,951
Here’s a short video to watch. LINK

I hope you don’t mind my sense of humor.
We celebrated the completion of my shop with a small party. I realize that my shop will never be “completely finished“. But I have what I need to do almost everything I need to do for the next three years. I’ll eventually install a nice compressor behind the shop and pipe in some compressed air.
Had lots of food left over. It was a fun day.

Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 1,399
B
Camp Commandant
Camp Commandant
B Offline
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 1,399
Loved the video! I felt like I was there. Barbecue and mac & cheese looked awesome. My mouth is watering
Thanks for sharing.


~ Billy
Old Dominion Stovebolt Society: Exotic Animal Division
1946 Chevrolet Cab Over Engine | In the Gallery | Video | More pictures
1959 GMC 860 | Pictures
1950 Chevrolet 3800 | Pictures
I've got a trailer and I'm not afraid to use it!
Lugnutz #1281276 09/23/2018 11:01 PM
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 888
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 888
Great job on the garage!!! I plan on doing the same thing when mine is completed. I think we started around the same time. You must have a great bunch of supporting friends. Food looked great as well!!! Enjoy your garage
and friends. Good luck and have fun
Dan

Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 843
T
'Bolter
'Bolter
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 843
Looked good from downunder as well enjoying your new workshop


57 3200 pickup 265 V8 with service tray
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 899
5
'Bolter
'Bolter
5 Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 899
Garage party's are always "FUN".


Brian
1955.2 3100 Truck
The older I get the more dangerous I am!!!!!
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,441
Moderator - The Electrical Bay
Moderator - The Electrical Bay
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,441
that looked like a fun time. Maybe it will provide some of us the motivation needed to clean up our shops a bit.


Another quality post.
Real Trucks Rattle
HELP! The Paranoids are after me!
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,644
S
'Bolter
'Bolter
S Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,644
I really enjoyed your video! Felt like I was right there, only I was still hungry at the end! LOL

Thanks for taking time to post it for the rest of us to enjoy. I’m envious of your new “playhouse.” Sure would be nice if I had a place like that the work in. I can only imagine how much work I would get done if I did!


Chuck
1950 Chevy 1/2 ton (all original)
1951 Chevy 1/2 ton (future streetrod)
1941 Chevy coupe
1938 Chevy coupe streetrod

Moderated by  MNSmith 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0