Hello, I have a 1964 Aluminum 2 spd Powerglide being installed in my 1964 1/2 ton C10. I am using the original automatic column shifter. I received (from 4-5-6) the pivot link that attaches to the frame, but the center link is really worn. I am not sure what the original looked like and I was wondering if anyone knows if the areas indicated in these photos need to be completely filled in with weld? Thanks, Janine
Can’t view the photos. Wants me to join Facebook. No way!ðŸ˜
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
Martin, Sorry about that. I understand where you're coming from since I have a hate/like relationship with FB. I Figured out how to just add the pics. Janine
Hey, you’re a better person than me. Being a Moderator you would think I can do it all, but I can’t figure out how to post photos. Your pieces would be an easy fix for a good welder. ðŸ›
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)