| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,271 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2018 Posts: 34 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2018 Posts: 34 | Does anyone have pics or a detailed schematic on brake line routing for a 46' PU? The lines were a bit of a mess so I removed them but now I can't quite put my finger on where to put the Tee's and how to route everything most efficiently. I am using NiCopper lines and I have the original single cylinder master.
thanks, Marc
Marc S Houston TX 1946 Chevy 1/2 Ton
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 775 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 775 | I have quite a few pictures in my photobucket. Some of them will be helpful. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2018 Posts: 34 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2018 Posts: 34 | Wow some very nice work there. I enjoyed looking through the photos.
I think I have figured out a decent way to put my lines in.
thanks, -marc
Marc S Houston TX 1946 Chevy 1/2 Ton
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 775 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 775 | | | |
| |
| |