The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (WICruiser, 2 invisible), 142 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,109
Posts1,056,269
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1257807 03/07/2018 4:45 PM
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 34
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 34
Does anyone have pics or a detailed schematic on brake line routing for a 46' PU? The lines were a bit of a mess so I removed them but now I can't quite put my finger on where to put the Tee's and how to route everything most efficiently. I am using NiCopper lines and I have the original single cylinder master.

thanks,
Marc


Marc S
Houston TX
1946 Chevy 1/2 Ton
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 775
G
'Bolter
'Bolter
G Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 775
I have quite a few pictures in my photobucket. Some of them will be helpful.

Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 34
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 34
Wow some very nice work there. I enjoyed looking through the photos.

I think I have figured out a decent way to put my lines in.

thanks,
-marc


Marc S
Houston TX
1946 Chevy 1/2 Ton
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 775
G
'Bolter
'Bolter
G Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 775
Thank you. Best wishes.


Moderated by  Dusty53, SWEET 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0