| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,477 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 293 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 293 | From our family to yours we want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and all the best in 21018. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 2,195 Insomniac | | Insomniac Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 2,195 | From our family to yours we want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and all the best in 21018. Thanks, but I'm sure I won't be around in 21018. I have doubts that human beings will still be around then.
Gord 🇨🇦 ---- 1954 1/2 ton 235 4 speed | | | | | Joined: Jan 2016 Posts: 264 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2016 Posts: 264 | From our family to everyone as well a merry Christmas and wonderful 2018 new year. Happy stovebolting! !!! | | | | | Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 293 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 293 | Thanks, but I'm sure I won't be around in 21018. I have doubts that human beings will still be around then.[/quote]
Oops 1 to many gin and tonic I guess!
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,988 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,988 | We knew what you meant. Merry Christmas to you! | | | | | Joined: Nov 2017 Posts: 33 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2017 Posts: 33 | | | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 2,321 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 2,321 | | | | | | Joined: Jun 2016 Posts: 236 DLBrooks | | DLBrooks Joined: Jun 2016 Posts: 236 | | | |
| |
| |