| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Gray_Ghost, Chip O),
62
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,695 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2017 Posts: 19 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2017 Posts: 19 | Hey guys,
Just wanted to introduce myself as I have been lurking for a bit. Just recently purchased a 1959 Chevy Apache Fleetside. Purchased this on a bit of a whim, but you know when the ole lady gives you the green light you gotta pull the trigger. So here is a couple pics of the truck, needs plenty of work and I haven't decided exactly how far I am going to go with it. I kind of like the patina look but lately have been thinking I will paint it after I patch all the holes (this truck must have been in the clergy because it is plenty holy). Looking forward to asking annoying questions, as this is my first classic truck build (I have built some motorcycles in the past 1974KZ400 bobber, and 1955 Honda Dream 305). I live in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area if any of the local guys meet up and talk about old fishing stories.
[url=http://s703.photobucket.com/user/bodie1204/media/InkedApache%203_LI.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2]Front[/url] [url=http://s703.photobucket.com/user/bodie1204/media/Apache%201.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0]Driver Side[/url] [url=http://s703.photobucket.com/user/bodie1204/media/InkedApache%205_LI.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3]Passenger Side[/url] [url=http://s703.photobucket.com/user/bodie1204/media/InkedApache%202_LI.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1]Front Right[/url]
~Dustin~ | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Welcome to the Stovebolt. I have always been fond of the twin headlight and fleetside Apache. Congrats on your find and be sure to take the little lady out dinner. It will help when you start buying parts!
We're here to help but to help us help you be sure to ask your questions in the most appropriate garage forums for best results. No stupid questions here. We've all ask them before.
Lots of bolters in the Texas areas. "The Texas Connection" gang we all them. Watch for them but they will probably find you! | | | | | Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 2,063 Big Bolt Forum Moderator | | Big Bolt Forum Moderator Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 2,063 | welcome to the site! as an FYI, your photobucket pics won't work unless you upgrade your photobucket account. You will need to use a different image hosting service. (we have all gotten hit with that in the last few months, Thanks P-bucket!) | | | | | Joined: Sep 2017 Posts: 19 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2017 Posts: 19 | Dang Photobucket, looks like I will need to migrate over to a new host! URL's work if you copy and paste, and my photobucket is public if you guys want to go through the hassle. Happy to be a member and happy to have access to the knowledge! Hopefully I will get her all shined up and around town pretty often. | | |
| |
| |