| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Ponchogl, Gdads51),
98
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,670 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#12323 02/22/2003 1:48 AM | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 79 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 79 | Hey yall!
I resently purchased a 69 C10, long bed. This truck is totally stock... including those little rims that make the rear end look too narrow. I am looking in to getting some new or used rims that have a better offset than these and am also looking into raising the truck 1-2 inches and putting on some 30 or 31 inch tires. What size 15 inch rim would be a good one? backspacing and all? Also.. would 30s or 31s fit under my truck? If not, what is the largest that I can go? Thanks for all the help.. I will be posting pictures in the gallery later! | | |
#12324 02/23/2003 3:53 PM | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 398 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 398 | Hey, smokinjoe. Greetings. I believe that 30"/31" tires like you desire will fit under your truck, especially with a slight lift. Does your truck have six-lug hubs? If so, you could use the factory four-wheel-drive wheels (15"x8") from a newer K5 Blazer and they'll fill your wheelwells with those fat tires easy! Nothin' like a truck with fat tires, IMHO Regards, Wannabe 
"Don't expect anything and you'll never be disappointed"
| | |
#12325 02/24/2003 6:46 PM | Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 2,773 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 2,773 | Smokinjoe, I have a set of slotted ralls on my 69, they were a factory option, I was told. Don't know how hard they are to find, mine came with the truck. 15X8, I think, and six lug. If you haven't found it already, you might try the 69-72 Chevy Board
Fred 52 3600 69 C-10
| | |
| |
| |