| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,566 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2017 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2017 Posts: 4 | Great website! Great Forum and content! I saved a 1966 Chevrolet C700 / VanPelt 750/1500 Open Cab Fire Truck from the scrappers. Scrapper offered $500. I offered $400. I bought it for $450. They didn't want it scrapped. Spent $225 on new battery and drove it out of the blackberry vines to freedom and home! Looking for lots of help and info. It has a 6V53N diesel. Super loud and fun to drive. I will post photos when able. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,989 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,989 | Welcome to the Bolt! Can't wait to see your pictures. Sounds like a cool truck. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2016 Posts: 264 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2016 Posts: 264 | Welcome! Sounds like a great truck, I also would love to see pictures. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 2,063 Big Bolt Forum Moderator | | Big Bolt Forum Moderator Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 2,063 | that sounds sweet! Welcome to the site, glad you saved it! I'll have to come see it one of these days when I'm down that way! | | |
| |
| |