The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (keithfielder, Rich'sToys, klhansen, 1 invisible), 129 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,103
Posts1,056,534
Members48,448
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 4
S
New Guy
New Guy
S Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 4
Great website! Great Forum and content!
I saved a 1966 Chevrolet C700 / VanPelt 750/1500 Open Cab Fire Truck from the scrappers.
Scrapper offered $500. I offered $400. I bought it for $450. They didn't want it scrapped.
Spent $225 on new battery and drove it out of the blackberry vines to freedom and home!
Looking for lots of help and info. It has a 6V53N diesel. Super loud and fun to drive. I will post photos when able.

Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,989
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Online: Content
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,989
Welcome to the Bolt!
Can't wait to see your pictures. Sounds like a cool truck.


Rich
1947 Loadmaster
1947 Chev. Loadmaster
1959 Chev. Viking 40

Life is short--eat dessert first!
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 264
5
'Bolter
'Bolter
5 Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 264
Welcome! Sounds like a great truck, I also would love to see pictures.


1952 Chevrolet 1700 Bickle Seagrave
"Old Smokey'"
Following the build in the DITY Gallery
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 2,063
Big Bolt Forum Moderator
Big Bolt Forum Moderator
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 2,063
that sounds sweet! Welcome to the site, glad you saved it! I'll have to come see it one of these days when I'm down that way!


Mike
1955 Chevy 6400 ex-flatbed (no bed now!) sold September 2023
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1958 Chevy 6400 flatbed W/dump
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1959 Chevy Suburban Owned for almost 20 years, Daily Driver -- sold May 2016
In the Stovebolt Gallery

Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof

Moderated by  69Cuda 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0