The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (Jon G, Shaffer's1950, tclederman, 55shaker, Peggy M), 70 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,139
Posts1,056,454
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 117
B
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
B Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 117
Haven't posted here in a long time due to a move and current lack of facility for working on my project. (Hoping to build a HUGE garage next spring.)

Anyway, I've had an offer from someone to buy the rust-free but not exactly straight bed side panels (SWB fleetside) that I acquired a couple years ago for my project. Anyone know if these are available in reproduction? If they are, I'll let these go and happily pocket the cash, but if not I will need to hold onto them for my own use. I know the stepside panels are available, but I have no desire to change to a stepside.

Thanks,
Brent

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 12,029
F
Cruising in the Passing Lane
Cruising in the Passing Lane
F Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 12,029
you won't find any fleet bedside repros older than the 67-72 model - one place has 60-66 long sides in fiberglas , otherwise you'd hafta find some NOS eek I'd hang on to'em until you know they're excess!

Bill


Moved over to the Passing Lane

"When we tug a single thing in nature, we find it attached to the rest of the world" ~ John Muir
"When we tug a single thing on an old truck, we find it falls off" ~ me
Some TF series details & TF heater pics
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 117
B
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
B Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 117
Well, that's good to know, if a bit disappointing. Guess I'll be hanging onto these. Thanks for the info!


Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0