| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (Greg_H, 1955 1 Series, Otto Skorzeny, TrknGMC, TooMany2count, KEVINSKI, Peggy M, Lostbuthaulinass, wilbur53, Wayne67vert),
130
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,481 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 117 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 117 | Haven't posted here in a long time due to a move and current lack of facility for working on my project. (Hoping to build a HUGE garage next spring.)
Anyway, I've had an offer from someone to buy the rust-free but not exactly straight bed side panels (SWB fleetside) that I acquired a couple years ago for my project. Anyone know if these are available in reproduction? If they are, I'll let these go and happily pocket the cash, but if not I will need to hold onto them for my own use. I know the stepside panels are available, but I have no desire to change to a stepside.
Thanks, Brent | | |
| |
| |