| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,402 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 1,048 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 1,048 | I’m missing part of my 1941 inner fenders and not sure if what I’m missing is just a cover or someone has cut away part of the metal. Does anyone know if the 41 had some kind of access / inspection covers that formed the rear 1/3 of the inner front fenders?? If mine have been cut away over these many years whoever did it made some real smooth cuts. Can’t figure why anyone would need access here as there is plenty of room on both sides of the engine | | | | | Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 153 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 153 | Kip, My 46 inner front fenders are like four or five giant louvers but no access holes.
I can email you a picture if it will help. I just pulled off all the front sheet metal last weekend.
[censored] 1946 Chevy Half Ton ('56 235, '86 T5, '79 Camaro Z28 rear end, working on the '85 Jaguar XJ6 IFS) 1976 Margay Panther X, MC91B | | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 17 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 17 | They should be attached by rivits the the fenders.If you cant find any let me know I can make some using mine as patterns.
1bad58
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 507 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 507 | Kip, I sent you a Pic of the inner fender.
"If it ain't Steel it ain't Real" "Earth the insane aslyum for the rest of the Universe" 41 1/2-ton, a work in progress 68 Shortbed stepside 327/325hp/700R4
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 975 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 975 | | | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 1,048 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 1,048 | Thanks guys,
Some good photos!! I would have never imagined there would be louvers here. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 1,048 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 1,048 | '41 Chevy did you get my note? I’m interested if you have extra inner fenders. | | |
| |
| |