The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Barry Martak, NJC, Otto Skorzeny), 86 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,095
Posts1,056,494
Members48,444
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1193163 11/30/2016 7:40 PM
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 9
I
New Guy
New Guy
I Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 9
68 gmc cm2500 351 400th

Last edited by Peggy M; 05/29/2023 5:46 PM. Reason: more info for title
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Welcome to the Stovebolt "inspector". You join many other GMC guys here. Watch for them.
I also note your in Maryland. Headquarters for the Stovebolt. Plan on attending the "homecoming" in April.

Be sure to post up a pic of the GMC when you can. Bottom left corner of this page describes posting image's here.

See you around the garage.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
welcome

Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
man of few words.... welcome


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.

Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 2,063
Big Bolt Forum Moderator
Big Bolt Forum Moderator
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 2,063
welcome to the site


Mike
1955 Chevy 6400 ex-flatbed (no bed now!) sold September 2023
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1958 Chevy 6400 flatbed W/dump
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1959 Chevy Suburban Owned for almost 20 years, Daily Driver -- sold May 2016
In the Stovebolt Gallery

Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 9
I
New Guy
New Guy
I Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 9
Thanks. I will get better at this if you don"t run out of patience.

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Patience? A lot of us have been here for more years than we care to admit smile

Note: your still "moderated" until you make a couple more post and then you can send PM's (private messages) and open up all Stovebolt has to over. Just ask questions in the garage forums for any question you may have. We'll do the rest.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,270
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,270
Welcome to Sovebolt.com, inspector,

Make a few more posts.

Tell us about yourself, and/or,
Tell us about how/when you got your truck, and or,
Tell about the condition of your truck, what you have done to it, what you want to do with it (or, how/when you drive it).

Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
what do you inspect


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.

Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 9
I
New Guy
New Guy
I Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 9
Thanks for the "Homecoming invite". I'll be posting a pitcher when i learn how to do it.

Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 9
I
New Guy
New Guy
I Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 9
Thanks. How do you keep your fingers warm enuff to type way up there ?

Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 9
I
New Guy
New Guy
I Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 9
Thanks. I've got a few more words , I'm just not reddy to let loose of them yet.

Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 9
I
New Guy
New Guy
I Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 9
anything and everthing but mostly gadgets

Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 9
I
New Guy
New Guy
I Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 9
69 yr young overweight retired trucker with COPD , A-fib , spinal stenosis and brittle teeth. I bought my 68 gmc from a used car dealer in McConnelsburg Pa 3yrs ago.It looks good but it has lots of problems so I've only put 3k miles on it. WD40 has been my best tool and I realy enjoy the new spray nozzles. It has 90k on it now and I hope to wear it out before I croak.


Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0